Versatile Particle Counting and Analysing System for Low Viscous Fluids, Infusion Solutions and Clean Fluids
Small Volume Syringe System
The system PAMAS SVSS is a standard laboratory particle counter for pharmaceutical applications (control of parenterals, infusion solutions, ophtalmic & oral fluids) and other low-viscous liquids. The instrument may be used as “stand alone” or software controlled.
A stepper-motor-actuated precision syringe moves the sample through the laser-diode sensor at the optimum flow-rate and an accurate sample volume is achieved. Using interchangeable syringes, the PAMAS SVSS can analyse sampling volumes of different sizes, from 100 µl to 1000 ml. For small volumes, a special “Small Volume Kit” is available.
The system can be used with different light extinction sensors. The standard sensor PAMAS HCB-LD-25/25 is equipped with a flow-rate of 10 ml/min and a size range of 1 to 200 µm.
- Infusion solutions
- Clean fluids
- Water analysis
- Water for Injection (Offshore)
- Partscleaning application
- Size Distribution Analysis
- Display shows measuring results in real time
- Measurement of small volumes down to 1 ml ampoules
- Large dynamic size range
- Simplest operation
- Highest particle concentrations up to 200,000 p/ml
Particle counting as per USP:
- Particle measurements in compliance with the pharmaceutical standards USP <787>, USP <788>, USP <789>, EP, BP, JP, KP and IP
- IQ/OQ validation